- A new generation pit system approved by more than 80 makings already
- Quick and easy setup by a small team within 2 days.
- A unique and fully covered landing area under the cubes, very flexible and good durability, provides a constantly safe, soft and long-lasting base.
- A fully foam base design, optimizing air ventilation and shock absorption, offers the fastest learning conditions.
- A flexible base area contributing to a constant and natural mixing of foam cubes ensures the most even absorption possible.
- Bottom and sides of the pit always and entirely protected. Even without foam cubes, the pit fully meets the highest possible safety requirements.
- Bi-density foam protective pads for maximal safety for the gymnasts reducing their apprehension.
- Multiple foam cube shapes and sizes available increasing the random placement of cubes in the pit.
1/ LOWER BLOC:
- 60 cm thick criss-cross monobloc alveolar foam blocks with a light weight density of 17 kg/m3 for optimal kinetic behaviour.
- Upper ventilation grid material for optimal decompression when landing
2/ TOP MAT:
- 20 cm thick
- Top covering in stretch et breathing “jersey” cloth material with class M1 fire rating
- Side covering in class M2 fire rating, 1000 deniers and phthalate free vinyl.
3/ EDGE GUARDS:
- 10cm thick dual-density foam: PE foam top of 4cm and PU foam bottom of 6cm.
- Vinyl cover, 1000 deniers, class M2 fire rating and phthalate free.
- Full protection of the concrete sides, edges and corners.
-Removable edge guards to easy set-up and maintenance.
4/ FOAM CUBES:
- Class M4 fire rating.
- Soft and flexible foam with high level of resistance to tearing.
- 3 different sizes
Made In France
This product was designed and manufactured in France
This product does not contain Phthalate.