- Quick and easy setup by just 2 people in a single day.
- Ideal for temporary rooms or likely to be disassembled.
- This method avoids digging into the ground and offers many configuration options to meet your needs.
- The level of comfort and flexibility it offers is identical to standard pits.
- A unique and fully covered landing area, very flexible and good durability, provides a constantly safe, soft and long-lasting base. Visible landing area.
- A multilayer, poly density, fully foam base design, optimizing air ventilation and shock absorption, offers the fastest learning conditions. Easy exit.
- Hygienic and easy to maintain. All elements are easily and fully replaceable. Reduced fire risk.
1/ LOWER BLOC:
- 60 cm thick criss-cross monobloc alveolar foam blocks with a light weight density of 17 kg/m3 for optimal kinetic behaviour.
- Upper ventilation grid material for optimal decompression when landing
- Available peripheral hook-and-loop strips attachment system.
2/ TOP MAT:
- 20 cm thick foam mat with high level resistance to tearing.
- Top covering in stretch et breathing “jersey” cloth material with class M1 fire rating
- Side covering in class M2 fire rating, 1000 deniers and phthalate free vinyl.
- Available hook-and-loop attachment to link with the lower blocks
Vacuum-packed delivery available.
- The apparatus are installed on a raised platform so that they are at the same height.
It’s possible to make this pit on a platform for landing of exercise floor and vaulting table.
Made In France
This product was designed and manufactured in France
This product does not contain Phthalate.