multiple features of this new coating which give efficient “grip” and return energy without delay. They help to preserve the hands of the gymnasts and ensure quality performance.
Tested and approved by in the largest training centers these new hand-rails are ecological and reduced the use of chalk.
These parallel bars are made with reinforced frame with “X” base. This system allows good grounding and ensures greater stability, giving gymnast confidence to perform skills.
Easy and quick set up and mountings of hand-rails:
- Height from 1.70 to 2.30 m by 5 cm by integrated crank buttons and clamping lever ;
- Spacing from 37.5 to 65 cm by rotation of goose neck with graduations.
• Base with non-slip feet ;
• Metal goose neck with incorporated protection with width marked on calibrated disc ;
• Floor space: 3.43 x 2.55 m ;
• Weight: 240 kg.
These Parallel Bars will be used as part of the equipment during the World Championships in Liverpool in 2022.
Made In France
This product was designed and manufactured in France
This product is approved by the International Federation of Associated Wrestling