The two rotation axis are mechanically designed to give a perfectly jolt free gimbal effect.
The hand-rail has a safety cable that helps the uprights resist the pressure created by the bracing cables and protects the gymnast and his or her environment. We recommend replacing the hand-rail at least every 3 years.
To ensure its stability, it has non-slip feet and coated cables.
Assembly and dismantling are instantly thanks to rapid tensioners.
- Floor space: 5.50 x 4 m
- Diameter of the uprights: 70 mm
- Solid steel machined rotating heads
- Coated cables for standard implantation
- Height marking with FIG height indication
- Hand-rail with safety cable (Ref. 3117) included
- Non-slip feet
This high bar will be used at the Paris 2024 Olympic Games.
Made In France
This product was designed and manufactured in France
This product is approved by the International Federation of Associated Wrestling