The hand-rails are mounted in omnidirectional pivots to prevent jolting.
It is also possible to replace the high bar’s hand-rail with an asymmetric bar’s hand-rail (Ref. 3260, Ref. 3265 or Ref. 3268) to develop the technique at this apparatus.
This type of cableless bar requires the upright casings to be fixed into the floor (please contact us).
- Adjustable height: From 0.65 to 2.55 m
- Distance between uprights: 2.40 m
- Diameter of the uprights: 90 mm
- Fixed into a sleeve and tightened manually
- Standard hand-rail (Ref. 3110) included
Made In France
This product was designed and manufactured in France