Climbing requires a landing surface that is both stable for spotters and offers comfort in terms of cushioning any falls from the climbers.
Mats specifically designed for use with equipment in bouldering rooms.
They are made of polyurethane foam and have a phthalate-free smooth 1000-denier PVC cover with class M2 fire rating.
The smooth cover is easy to clean and does not attract chalk dust.
This product is available in eight colours: Grey, Red, Yellow, Green, dark Blue, light Blue, Purple and Black.
It is possible to add two options to your mat area to extend its lifespan and always preserve the internal foam in terms of reliability, safety and comfort.
Option 1: Protective top-cover
- Available in eight colours: Grey, Red, Yellow, Green, dark Blue, light Blue, Purple and Black.
Option 2: Overlay carpet
- Only available in Grey
- Made of polyethylene foam
- Covered with a needle punch carpet with CflS1 fire rating (equivalent to M2)
- Simply vacuum to clean
To benefit from these options, your mats must be equipped with self-gripping strips around the perimeter.
- Thicknesses: 40 cm
- With or without self-gripping strips around the perimeter
- Single density polyurethane foam: 23 kg/m3
Made In France
This product was designed and manufactured in France
This product does not contain Phthalate.